Agenda in EN | ES | FR | AR
Note the use of the following acronyms:
- INPAG = International Non-Profit Accounting Guidance
- ED = Exposure Draft
- Strategic approach to revenue (ED2) – EN | ES | FR | AR
- Terminology in ED1 – EN | ES | FR | AR
- General Purpose Financial Reports – EN | ES | FR | AR
- Structure of ED1 – EN | ES | FR | AR
- State of the sector report and outreach update – EN | ES | FR | AR
- ED1 Significant Matters for Comment – EN | ES | FR | AR
- ED1 Consolidation and NPOs – EN | ES | FR | AR
- ED 1 Summary – EN | ES | FR | AR
- ED 1 Implementation Guidance – EN | ES | FR | AR
- Grant expenses (ED2) – EN | ES | FR | AR
- Foreign exchange presentation (ED2) – EN | ES | FR | AR
- NPOs acting on behalf of other entities (ED2) – EN | ES | FR | AR
Drafts of the Guidance and associated materials are being provided to the TAG to inform its development. TAG papers may make reference to these development materials as Annexes. These materials are not currently being shared publicly pending all relevant license agreements being put in place. The intention is to share these drafts when possible.
The minutes are shared in the form of agreed ‘Advice’ (since it is an Advisory Group) and ‘Requests’ from the TAG for information or action.
The Advice and Requests will be shared after the meeting, once reviewed by the TAG.
A full word-for-word audio recording will be shared shortly after the meeting.