About the events
The Consultation Paper, launched on 28 January, was designed to start a conversation. These events are an opportunity for stakeholders to:
- Share their knowledge and opinions with the project
- Explore some of the issues in the Consultation Paper
The events are planned at times and in languages to encourage participation from all parts of the world.
The events are free, online and invitation-only, as places are limited.
Each event is four hours, split over 2 x 2-hour sessions about a week apart. Participants are invited to attend BOTH sessions as they cover different topics.
Who is being invited?
We are inviting people on the basis of recommendations by our global network, with the aim of including a range of stakeholders.
- Local and international NPOs (NGOs and other non-profits) – senior finance staff & treasurers
- Donors – involved in due diligence
- Auditors (external auditors who give an opinion on NPO financial reports)
- Sector regulators and standard setters
- Accountancy bodies
If you would like to request an invitation, please fill out the form below. Spaces are limited, and we cannot promise to accommodate all those interested.
What topics will be discussed?
We will be addressing the topics below. We therefore request attendees to read these resources in advance.
Consultation Paper (CP) Introduction
For Session 1
For Session 2
There are additional resources and videos relating to each of these topics on the project website here.