Sessions: Tuesday 23 March & Wednesday 31 March 2021.
The Consultation Paper, launched on 28 January, was designed to start a conversation. This event was an opportunity for stakeholders to:
- Share their knowledge and opinions with the project
- Explore some of the issues in the Consultation Paper
- Topic 1: Non-Profit-Organisations, and the reporting needs of their stakeholders
- Topic 2: The influence of donors, accounting basis and narrative reporting
- Topic 3: Existing standards and proposed development model
- Topic 4: Sector-specific accounting and reporting issues
View the recordings and access the presentation decks:
Session 1 recording click here.
Session 2 recording click here.
Session 1 and session 2 slide decks – coming soon