INPAG Exposure draft 2 will cover the topic of expenses on grants and donations, including the recognition of grants payable.
We will be holding a one-hour focus group to explore:
- Latest thoughts as to the proposed accounting treatments
- Information that grantors may require from grantees in order to apply the proposed accounting treatments,
- Practical considerations in acquiring such information
We are keen to hear from a range of stakeholders and particularly grant makers. The focus group discussion will be in English, for 60 minutes on Wednesday 24 May 2023, at 11am UTC / GMT. If you would like to request an invitation, please fill out the form below.
Any stakeholder, in any part of the world with interest in this topic is welcome, but we are most keen to hear from:
- Funding agencies that are themselves NPOs (not government or UN) – Project / Grant Officers & Senior Accounting staff
- Grant makers, including INGOs that provide sub-awards to other entities
- Auditors of grant making NPOs
- Professional Accounting Organisations
- Consultants to NPOs
In case you have any special needs, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate them.
We will be holding similar events on different topics in the future. If you would like to be considered for an invitation, please fill out the form on the button below.