INPAG Exposure Draft 2 will cover the topic of revenue, including donations-in-kind. This is one of the most hotly debated topics and we are keen to ensure that our proposals have input from stakeholders.
We will be holding a one-hour focus group to explore donations of goods (including inventory and assets) and services received in-kind, with a particular focus on:
- Feedback on proposals for recognition and
- Feedback on disclosure requirements
We are keen to consult with a range of users of NPO financial statements on this issue, including regulators, funders, civil society, and NPO Board members, as well as NPO finance staff and auditors. The focus group discussion will be in English, for 60 minutes on Wednesday 17 May 2023, at 11am UTC / GMT. If you would like to request an invitation, please fill out the form below.
Any stakeholder, in any part of the world with interest in this topic is welcome, but we are most keen to hear from:
- Bodies that regulate NPOs
- Providers of resources to NPOs, including grants and donations, ie funding bodies and corporations with CSR (corporate social responsibility) activities
- Civil Society Organisations with interest in NPO activity
- NPO Board members
- Senior finance staff in NPOs – small, medium and large
- Auditors or and consultants to NPOs
In case you have any special needs, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate them.
We will be holding similar events on different topics in the future. If you would like to be considered for an invitation, please fill out the form on the button below.