This meeting will be held in Arabic.
Attend this free event if you have an interest or stake in financial reporting for non-profit organisations (NPOs, ie NGOs and other non-profits) in Egypt, North Africa, the Middle East and internationally, to:
- Learn more about the IFR4NPO Project to develop internationally applicable financial reporting guidelines for non-profit organisations
- Discuss key questions and issues relevant to international NPO financial reporting
- Meet other relevant stakeholders
- Discover how to participate in the consultation process in 2021 to ensure that the voices and perspectives of stakeholders in Egypt and the region are reflected.
Who should attend?
Anyone is welcome, but it will be most relevant for:
- those working in international and domestic non-profit organisations (Senior Finance Staff, CEOs or board treasurers),
- donors or philanthropic organisations,
- accounting bodies, and standard setters
Also, networks, and any interested trainers, consultants or academics. Individuals from other countries are welcome to attend, but please note that the focus will be on the stakeholders and issues pertinent to Egypt and the region only.
How to register
The registration page is in English. Please download this document here to see screenshots and translations to help you to register if you don’t read English.
Online – You will receive a zoom link to join the meeting in your event confirmation email. If you do not receive your confirmation email within one hour of registering, please check your spam filter.