Tuesday 20 April 10am – 1:15pm UTC
The Consultation Paper, launched on 28 January, was designed to start a conversation. This event is an opportunity for stakeholders to:
- Explore some of the issues in the Consultation Paper
- Share their knowledge and opinions
- Learn how to submit a response
The event is free and online. It will be held in English and is intended for people in:
Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroes, Finland, France, Germany Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Isle of Man, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Northern Cyprus, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK.
See more information about the full series of regional consultation events here.
Who should come?
- Local and international NPOs (NGOs and other non-profits) – senior finance staff & treasurers
- Donors – involved in due diligence
- Auditors (external auditors who give an opinion on NPO financial reports)
- Sector regulators and standard setters
- Accountancy bodies
What topics will be discussed?
We will be addressing the topics below.
- Topic 1: Non-Profit-Organisations, and the reporting needs of their stakeholders
- Topic 2: Existing standards and proposed development model
- Topic 3: Sector-specific accounting and reporting issues
There are additional resources and videos relating to each of these topics here.