Country Awareness Meetings (CAMs)
- 19 slides in EN | ES | FR | AR
- Why and what – EN | ES | FR | AR
We have grouped relevant stakeholders into different segments to help us drive and measure engagement. The 5 key categories are
- N – Non Profit Organisations (NPOs)
- F – Funders
- A – Accountancy Profession
- S – Standard setters and regulators
- O – Other
Download the full list with sub categories here.
Each country strategy will be different, depending on the goal and context. At the highest level, be clear on the appropriate 2030 goal.
- Adopt – Your country adopts the guidance, passing relevant legislation that requires or allows certain NPOs to apply INPAG
- Adapt – You country makes specific changes to the guidance to make it relevant to your jurisdiction, and passes relevant legislation that requires or allows certain NPOs to apply modified INPAG
- Align – Your country has its own National Standard for non-profit organisation financial reporting, but agrees to consider making changes to be ore consistent with INPAG over time.
- Advocate – Your country will not realistically align its own national guidance in this time frame, but can advocate for INPAG as best practice for international use in the sector.
View the high level goals and strategic actions recorded by Country Champions here.
We will be holding the following types of events
- Country awareness meetings
- Topic / issue based live stream videos
- Country Champion hosted discussion groups
- Focus Group Discussions
- Regional roundtables (physical and virtual)
- Response clinics
See all the details here:
National level working group concept FAQ (for CC use only, not for sharing)
EN | ES | RU
March 22 meetings
Dec 21 meetings
Stay connected with Project communications – so you can share!
- Connect with Sam Musoke on LinkedIn
- Follow the IFR4NPO LinkedIn Page (and check it once every 2 weeks or so)
- Follow IFR4NPO on twitter
- Register for upcoming IFR4NPO events
- Subscribe to the newsletter