Pablo San Martin

Role: President, SMS Latinoamérica

Nationality: Argentina

Contact details:
E:

Biography

Pablo San Martin is Certified Public Accountant from Buenos Aires University (UBA). He is a Partner of SMS Buenos Aires and President of SMS Latinoamérica organization where he represents the organization at the Forum of Firms, an independent committee related to IFAC (International Federation of Accountants).

He currently serves as a Member of the Transnational Auditors Committee of the Forum of Firms. Director, syndic and member of the audit team of various companies, coordinating the development and implementation of several application systems. Pablo is an author of different articles on taxes and accounting in national media and professional publications.

I am excited to be a part of the IFR4NPO project because counting with a global accounting standard specifically designed for NPOs will promote transparency, accountability, and facilitate the flow of finance to improve the quality of life and getting a better relationship with the planet, especially in regions such as Latin America, where I live. Being part of IFR4NPO project renews my energy and I really expect to devote an important part of my time to contribute to achieve all its goals. Accountants can save the world.