International Non-Profit Accounting Guidance, Exposure Draft 2 (INPAG ED2) was issued on 26 September 2023, for public consultation. The consultation period ends on 15 March 2024.
This participatory consultation event will bring stakeholders together to discuss and provide feedback on key proposals in ED2. The event will assume a level of familiarity with the proposals, with most of the time allocated to facilitated discussions and feedback in breakout rooms.
Participate in Session 2 of this free event, to provide feedback on the following topics:
- Revenue, including donations in kind and
- Other topics (eg inventory and foreign currency translation)
Session 1 will cover the common model for grants and donations, and grant expenses.
The event will be held mainly in English, but we aim to facilitate participation in French and Spanish.
The event is designed for you to have an opportunity to share your opinions on material in INPAG Exposure Draft 2, which can be accessed here. You can also check out the following videos.
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in understanding and shaping non-profit financial reporting is welcome. The event will be especially relevant for:
- NPOs – Senior Finance staff and those with financial governance roles
- Grant makers, donors and suppliers to NPOs who have an interest in understanding an NPO’s performance and financial position.
- Auditors of general purpose financial statements of national and international NPOs
- Regulators of NPOs in different countries
- National Accounting and Standard Setting bodies
- Advisors, consultants and trainers of NPOs
In case you have any special needs, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Humentum member $0
Non member $0