IFR4NPO led a free interactive webinar on 8 June 2020.
Introduction to IFR4NPO – a ground breaking initiative to develop the world’s first internationally applicable financial reporting guidance.
Those who attended included:
- NPO finance staff – as preparers of financial reports.
- Grant officers, donors, regulators and civil society – as users of NPO financial reports.
- Auditors and accounting software firms with non-profit clients – as service providers.
Participants were encouraged to take away:
- A new perspective on financial reporting challenges experienced by different stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of how the guidance will be developed and how it could affect them.
- A readiness to ensure their voice is heard.
Sam Musoke, Tim Boyes-Watson and Karen Sanderson
Watch the full webinar below