Home Forums General Welcome to the IFR4NPO forum!

Welcome to the IFR4NPO forum!
George Amemba replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago
5 replies
5 members
  • 15 May 2020 at 10:28 am

Hi, my name is Sam Musoke, and I am the Project Director IFR4NPO.
    I am based in Uganda, and looking forward to interacting with you and others around the world who have a stake in the future NPO financial reporting.
    Please get started by updating your profile and sharing a post.

How do you think you will benefit from the IFR4NPO guidance in the long run?
    Feel free to share any questions or comments!

Sam

• 15 May 2020 at 1:07 pm

My name is Peter Babatunde. I am based in Nigeria. IFR4NPO is a good initiative. IFR4NPO guidance will reduce greatly the stress that comes with the preparation of the general-purpose annual financial statement.

• 21 May 2020 at 1:22 am

Hello i am Idowu from Nigeria. The IFR4NPO guide will provide a common reporting system for nonprofits. It is a good idea to have IFR4NPO.

• 18 June 2020 at 6:09 pm

Thank you Idowu for your welcome. Good news that this initiative has started, to support non-profit organizations’ financial reporting. I am Gwenda Jensen, living in Toronto, Canada. My formative experience was with the New Zealand public sector, then I was in New York helping the United Nations system organizations to improve their financial reporting. Now I am in the IPSASB’s Technical Department here in Canada. An interesting, little appreciated fact is that the UN system organizations are technically not part of the public sector. They are funded by governments, but they are non-profit organizations. So their decision to adopt IPSAS for their financial reporting has relevance for other non profit organizations.

• 19 June 2020 at 10:32 am

This is a wonderful initiative Sam. I have more than 20 years experience in auditing Non Profit organizations and have standardized reporting system will greatly lessen our work during audits. I strongly support the initiative.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar