This event has been cancelled. The East Asia event has been extended to include stakeholders from South East Asia. See here for more information.
The Consultation Paper, launched on 28 January, was designed to start a conversation. This event is an opportunity for stakeholders to:
- Share their knowledge and opinions with the project
- Explore some of the issues in the Consultation Paper
The event is free, online and invitation-only, as places are limited. It will be held in English, It is intended for people in South East Asia.
Each event is four hours, split over 2 x 2-hour sessions about a week apart. Participants are invited to attend BOTH sessions as they cover different topics.
Who is being invited?
We are inviting people on the basis of recommendations by our global network, with the aim of including a range of stakeholders.
- Local and international NPOs (NGOs and other non-profits) – senior finance staff & treasurers
- Donors – involved in due diligence
- Auditors (external auditors who give an opinion on NPO financial reports)
- Sector regulators and standard setters
- Accountancy bodies
If you would like to request an invitation, please fill out the form by clicking the button below:
What topics will be discussed?
We will be addressing the topics below.
- Topic 1: Non-Profit-Organisations, and the reporting needs of their stakeholders
- Topic 2: The influence of donors, accounting basis and narrative reporting
- Topic 3: Existing standards and proposed development model
- Topic 4: Sector-specific accounting and reporting issues
There are additional resources and videos relating to each of these topics here.